University Outreach and Education
CAPS offers training, education, and outreach to the UA community. We regularly participate in UA events and partner with campus resources like the cultural and resource centers, Housing and Res Life, and Campus Rec to provide educational events and mental health screenings.
CAPS Events & Presentations
Request a CAPS representative for one of these events or presentation topics:
- CAPS presence
- CAPS tabling
- Interview with a CAPS provider
- Expert panel with CAPS and Campus Health professionals and student groups
- Peer counselor presentation or presence
- CAPS overview presentation
- How to find help or support in the community presentation
- Grad student presentation
- Self-care during stressful times presentation
- Self-care, stress, and coping presentation
- Notice. Care. Help. for faculty, staff, and instructors
- Notice. Care. Help. for graduate students
- Student-Led Notice. Care. Help. for undergraduate students
- Presentation and tabling requests require 3-4 weeks advance notice.
- We may have limited capacity during October and April, our high-demand months. When possible, consider scheduling presentations during different parts of the semester.
- Our availability is limited after-hours and on weekends.
An exception to this timeframes may be taken into consideration and depend upon the availability of CAPS staff.
To Request a CAPS Presence or Presentation, Complete the Form Below:
Additional Event & Presentation Options
From anxiety coping skills and stress management to trauma response and everything in between, CAPS providers have a wealth of knowledge around all things college mental health. If you'd like to interview a member of the CAPS team, please complete our request form.
Please note that interview requests require 2 weeks advance notice. An exception to this timeframes may be taken into consideration and depend upon the availability of CAPS staff.
Student Groups & Training Opportunities
Campus Health and CAPS offer many opportunities for students to get involved in health care activities on campus, including training programs, internships, student groups, and volunteer opportunities.