The University is here to support you. Here are some resources to get you started. If you have questions, please call us at 520-621-3334.
- ASUA Basic Needs Initiative
- UA Behavioral Health Clinic
- Life Management Counseling Services
- Cultural & Resource Center Counselors & Liaisons
- LGBTQ+ Mental Health Support
- LGBTQ+ Clubs and Organizations
- Ombuds Office
- Survivor Advocacy
- Thrive Center
- Wildcats RISE Peer Support
- Campus Recreation
- Cultural and Resource Centers
Are you an Arizona Online or Distance Education student?
Arizona Online and Distance Education students qualify for three free counseling sessions with iConnectYou. Find out more about health care and mental health support options for Arizona Online students.