Stay on Track and Feel Your Best
Mental Health Mastermind is a hands-on group covering topics like motivation, mindset, and self-awareness. Talk with other students, reflect on your personal experiences, and experiment with new strategies and tools. Each session comes with a fillable mini-workbook that you'll use during the group meeting.
In Mental Health Mastermind, you will:
- Set personal wellness goals that you'll revisit throughout the semester.
- Build your personal coping manual.
- Discover the beliefs and self-image that will support your health, happiness, and success.
- Get hands-on experience practicing new tools and strategies.
Mental Health Mastermind is available as a grad student-only group and all-students group.
Wednesdays, 5-6 pm
Facilitator: Leslie Ralph
Cost: $10 per group session
How to join: Enroll through a CAPS provider.
Location: CAPS Main
How to Join
- Participate on your own using the Mental Health Mastermind workbooks below or join the group for in-depth discussion and peer support. A referral from a CAPS provider is required to join this group. Ask your current CAPS provider how to join or speak with a counselor to get started.
- This group has a $10 fee per session. If cost is a barrier for you, please call 520-621-3334.
- Facilitator: Leslie Ralph (email@example.com)
- This group meets in person at CAPS Main. Check in at the front desk before each group session.
Mastermind Schedule & Materials
Goal-Setting. Set achievable and sustainable wellness goals. You'll refer back to these goals throughout the mastermind.
Personal Emotion Manual. Explore your emotions and identify the coping style that fits you best.
Self-Talk & Self-Affirmation. Investigate your self-talk shapes and create a personalized affirmation.
Boost Your Mindset. Optimize your mindset through the ups and downs.
Motivation & Sustainability. Boost your motivation, counteract resistance, and make sustainable progress toward your goals.
Self-Awareness & Self-Compassion. Build self-awareness and maintain momentum toward your goals with mindfulness and self-compassion.
Thriving. Practice easy, science-backed skills for happier living.
Closing with Personal Truths. Learn how to see yourself in an empowering light and name the personal truths you've uncovered during this mastermind.