Employee Mental Health Counseling
UArizona Mental Health Resources
- Life and Work Connections
- Employee Assistance Counseling:
- Support and Resiliency Hub: Adaptation, compassion, and well-being during the novel coronavirus pandemic
- On-Demand Videos: Do you want to expand your personal wellness toolkit, or to invest in your team's well-being? We've prepared videos on a wide array of topics. Build your knowledge, skills, and abilities – whenever you're ready.
- Life Management Consulting - Life Management Counselors within the following units, The A Center, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, The Eller College of Management, and the Thrive Center, can offer mental wellness consultations to employees. During these brief sessions, the Counselors will offer a chance for employees to talk with a mental health professional about mental health concerns in regard to themselves or students and provide referrals as appropriate. *Although not therapy, can help provide access to follow up resources.
Other Mental Health Resources
- Resilient Arizona - Free and confidential to help people and communities recover from the effects of disasters and/or pandemics through short-term interventions that provide emotional support, crisis counseling, and connection to community supports.